Hello beauties welcome to my blog! On today’s post I’ll be sharing on Productive Things To Do While Staying At Home
While we are all slowing down our daily lives by staying home and practicing social distancing, it can be hard to find the motivation to keep working toward your goals. I want to remind you guys that this will NOT last forever, and the work we do now on ourselves will really pay off when things get back to normal. This post will be a list of some productive things you can do at home during quarantine to make progress towards your goals in life!
Now is not the time to sit around, but to set yourself up for success in the coming months. If you use this time to get ahead, you’ll be doing so well once this is all over with and your future self will thank you for it.
So if you’re still struggling to find your motivation through all of this, check out this list of 31 productive things to do while you’re spending more time at home during quarantine. These things will improve your mental health and will help you better deal with everything that’s going on right now!
31 Productive Things To Do At Home During Quarantine
- Start reading a new book (or finish one you’ve been reading for a while!)
- Take 10 things out of your closet that you don’t wear anymore and donate them
- Reorganize a room in your home
- Clean out your fridge
- Dust the furniture that you don’t get to as often
- Do a 30 minute home workout
- Take an online course to learn something new
- Learn how to make a new plant based recipe.
- Order food to save yourself time
- Checkup on family and friends
- Delete unneeded photos from your phone to clear up memory
- Take a nap to recharge yourself
- Support your favorite local business by buying a gift card or shopping from their website
- Start a blog!
- Start using unopened makeup products you’ve been waiting to try
- Write out a list of things you’re grateful for in your life
- Find a new podcast
- Organize all of your makeup or bathroom products with this cute acrylic drawer set
- Use your extra time to drink more water
- Catch up on sleep
- Learn a new language
- Fill out your planner with your schedule and to-do’s
- Do a DIY project
- Make a vision board
- Write out your goals and vision in a journal
- Vacuum your whole house or apartment
- Recycle or shred old papers and receipts that pile up over time
- Get your tax documents together
- Learn a new skill
- Do a puzzle to exercise your mind
- Clean out and organize your purse – this will make you feel so productive!
Thank you for reading my list of the healthiest and most productive things to do while being stuck at home during quarantine! If you found this helpful please don’t forget to share it on Pinterest. I hope you guys are all staying safe and staying home, and remember this will all get better soon..